The Egham by Runnymede Historical Society project to fund the digitization of three early 20th century local newspaper has been completed.
The papers are October 1908 to 1909, 1910 and 1912 and are available in pdf or tiff format and as notepad. The latter has a word search but due to the delicate state of the paper not every word has been recognised so viewing the other formats is advised.
Having carried out this project the originals need not be used and therefore will not be further degraded.
The images are free to view in the Research Room of the Egham Museum in the Literary Institute, in the High St, when the museum is open to the public.